Europa-List: Bud

Subject: Europa-List: Bud
From: Richard Collings <rcollings@talktalk.net>
Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2012 19:42:18

To Bud. I have throughout my truncated build [7 years] always taken note
of your informed and beautifully articulated prose, the subject matter
always interesting the value immense.
5 years ago I was subjected to the same indignities and in "that test"
scored 10 out of 10 something I have never managed to do in
schooling.The only option for me was radiotherapy or an op, I chose the
latter after long discussions with my wife and doctors. All went well I
recovered and just regained my PPL in time to be diagnosed with
Leukaemia, that took a little longer to sort!
My very best wishes, I am sure that with your laconic humour you will
come through and will like me have met and enjoyed the company of some
very remarkable people in the medical world.
Richard Collings
Europa Tri-gear
912ul Woodcomp wigglely prop
25 Hrs and learning fast
P.S I have just managed to get the CAA to lift the restriction on my
licence after 3 years and a very special German gentleman who donated
his bone marrow.
RWC