Re: Europa-List: Re: New to List

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: New to List
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2012 17:31:02
Remi,

you did not ask me but I will comment.

I have had a Laminova in use since 2007 in my Europa (912S) over 330 flight
hours. I am 100% happy. I installed Laminova because I did not like an idea
about a separate oil-cooler. The oil temp follow always the water temp.
When the water temp rises, the oil temp is bit lower, but it follows the
water temp slowly and vice versa.

Climbing with full power I have typically the oil temp around 115C. When
very hot (+30C) and climbing continuously to the FLs, it can be near 130C
but never over so far.

It is better you know I have also a water thermostat - I really cannot
understand an idea about water cooling w/o a water thermostat. With it, I
am able to make looong idle dives near or at VNE (which I love) and still
have water & oil temps well in limits.

Cheers,

Raimo
OH-XRT
Finland

2012/10/5 Remi Guerner <air.guerner@orange.fr>

> Frans,
>
> I am just curious about the Laminova Oil-water exchanger. I understand
> that in your installation, the oil is cooled by the coolant exclusively.
So

===========
===========
===========
===========

--
Terveisin,
Raimo Toivio

RWM-SYSTEMS
"=E4lyk=E4st=E4 informaatiotekniikkaa vuodesta 1980"

37500 Lemp=E4=E4l=E4
FINLAND

p. 03 - 3753 777
f. 03 - 3753 100