Europa-List: Re: Fixed Aileron Trim Tab

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Fixed Aileron Trim Tab
From: phillik747 <helperpsp@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 15:49:03

I remember talking to Bud about this a few months ago and couldn't remember if
I saw it somewhere else or not. However I did a quick search and found this
post on www.europaowners.com

This should help get you in the right direction.

Bud Yerly wrote:
> Adjust the flap which is up too far with the set screw in the baggage
> bay (Custom Flight Mod) or by adding a shim to the back of the baggage
> bay and the flap tube through the hole in the side of the aircraft with
> thin wedges to shim the flaps 1/32nd of an inch to correct roll.

--------
Kyle
Europa Tri-gear (under construction)

Read this topic online here: