Europa-List: Still need help finding a fuel cap

Subject: Europa-List: Still need help finding a fuel cap
From: AirEupora <AirEupora@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 07:41:06

My airplane was made about 2001, serial number A210.  I ordered a fuel cap from
the factory, but when I got it it was to small for the receptacle.  It is a nice
locking fuel cap with two keys.  It used it I'd have to tear out my old
receptacle
and install the new receptacle.  That's way to much work!

If somebody has not installed their fuel cap and receptacle in their airplane
and
is was manufactured close to my  serial number I'd like to make a trade.

I'm also trying ACS, but they were talking three weeks to get one and I'm not
sure
of the size.

Read this topic online here: