Europa-List: Re trim with woodcomp 3000/3W

Subject: Europa-List: Re trim with woodcomp 3000/3W
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 08:23:08

I have finally got G-umpy cleared by the LAA to fly with the new prop but with
just me on board it seems to want to roll to the left when hands off. Could this
be due to the wide blade creating more airflow round the fuselage. It was
trimmed
up ok on the warp drive fixed pitch and nothing has changed (I hope!).
I can't quite get my head round which way the tab on the rudder should go.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY
Mono Classic/XS FWFD 912ULS/Woodcomp 3000/W
Newby: 35 hours
g@gdbmk.co.uk

Read this topic online here: