Re: Europa-List: Texel was great

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Texel was great
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 07:19:09

Goff,
Thank you for the feedback on Texel - I was sorry to miss it this year.
Your words have been passed on to our Editor Tony Wickens who already has
photos taken by Tim Weert so that should suffice to go into an article for
this quarters Europa Flyer.
19 Europas flew in according to the Texel log with the motorglider (John
Roedseth) from Luxembourg,
Thanks again
Steve Pitt
Chairman, Europa Club