Re: SV: Europa-List: binx nuts

Subject: Re: SV: Europa-List: binx nuts
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sat, 15 Sep 2012 07:17:10
Fred,

Good question.  That is normal accepted procedure in the aviation community.
Don't
know why it's not done here.  Lack of suitable hardware?

Best regards,
Robert Borger, President
Geowhiziks & Doodlebugging, Inc.
Certified Petroleum Geophysicist AAPG#101
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX 76208-5331
(H) 940-497-2123
(C) 817-992-1117