Re: Europa-List: Re: Winching attachment points to Tri Gear for Traileri

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Winching attachment points to Tri Gear for Trailering
From: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Aug 2012 22:59:24
Alan,
It was to me, as I am the opinionated lightning rod.
Sounds like we both started our aviation careers the same way.  Modeling
is not just fun, it was a dream.
Hopefully 76 years is the start of your next career.

We all want to live a long and trouble free life so we keep our
airplanes and knowledge up.
I respect that you were looking for a means of keeping a plane simple,
and trouble free.  I like spirited opinions.  Always fun.
I pay attention to what fails and why.  An accident investigation
background can do that to you.  Too bad I can't do a lot about creating
permanent fixes all the time.
There are many diverse opinions and there are many learned aviators for
all of us to brain pick.  No one has the end all solution, just workable
ones.  I'm sure you and your experiences have given you a unique
perspective on flying and planes which allows you to take things with a
grain of salt and let the water run off  your back.
Love to chat off line anytime if you have any questions on your stab
concerns.  I've had to fix a number of issues for owners.

Regards,
bud