Re: Europa-List: Re: Heavy Landing on Tri Gear.

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Heavy Landing on Tri Gear.
From: DAVID JOYCE <stranfaer@btinternet.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2012 06:42:44
Alan =0AWhy dont you get your LAA Inspector to have a look at the ripple to
 be on the safe side, its really difficult to see and indeed to give any op
inions from a distance is like asking your doctor to diagnose a broken leg
without X Rays!. =0AYou could also call Neil France whom I believe did the
last LAA annual Inspection on your aircraft, if there was any structural is
sues oin the aircraft it simply would not have passed. Email me if you want
 a contact number?=0Argds=0ADavid =0A(The Other One)=0A=0A=0ASent to you fr
om David Joyce=0Awww.eastmidsspas.com=0A=0A =0A=0A_________________________
_______=0A From: Alan Carter <alancarteresq@onetel.net>=0ATo: europa-list@m
atronics.com =0ASent: Tuesday, 31 July 2012, 1:16=0ASubject: Europa-List: R
an Carter" <alancarteresq@onetel.net>=0A=0AHello Peter.=0ASorry for taking
so long, lost the camera/computer cable, but here are the pictures.=0AThe h
ollow is about 4" in front of the main gear leg, No cracks or surface damag
e in the hollow. And no damage in the area all looks symmetrical.=0AThe tro
uble is i can,t remember if it was there before.!!=0AI did have a bird stri
ke, a Crow came up from underneath on that side, i heard a thud and thought
 it have been swept round and hit the tail plane on the other side,? i did
not look under the aircraft at the time.=0ABut just can,t remember if the h
ollow was there when i first gave the aircraft a polish.=0AHope the photo,s
 are good enough.The sealant looks a mess in the photo but its all intact.
My finger will give you some scale of size.=0AAlan=0A=0A=0A=0A=0ARead this
topic online here:=0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com/viewtopic.php?p=37964
6#379646=0A=0A=0A=0A=0AAttachments: =0A=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com//file
s/cimg0848_124.jpg=0Ahttp://forums.matronics.com//files/cimg0849_115.jpg=0A