Europa-List: which one to cut out?

Subject: Europa-List: which one to cut out?
From: fireflier <fireflier@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 15:05:41

Looking for some advice and help if possible?

I have been marking the cockpit module to trim and cut out etc.  However when it
came to marking for the rudder cable access holes I have a problem and don't
know which one to cut out.

On the port side of the cockpit module there is 2 lots of trim lines one is
hatched
the other isn't.  There is only one marked on the starboard side, this again
has the hatched lines through it.

The attached photo will give a better understanding of the problem I have.

I'm leaning towards the hatched one being the correct one to cut out as this
matches
the one on the starboard side of the module.

Any help as to determining the correct one to cut out would be much appreciated.

Kind regards
Donald

--------
Fireflier