Europa-List: Europa Group Shares

Subject: Europa-List: Europa Group Shares
From: Carl Pattinson <carl@flyers.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2012 14:40:52
Hi,

Not sure if anybody is looking to get some time in an a Europa Classic
 Mono.
Might be of interest to a builder who is local to me and wanting to st
ay
current and/ or convert.

I am offering a couple of NOMINAL shares in the aircraft.

Aircraft is located at Bicester on Oxfordshire. Always hangared and th
ere
are no airfield restrictions ' can be used 24/7 subject to fitting i
n with
the gliding operations there.

Running costs =A3125 per month plus fuel.

If anyone is interested please give me a call or email.

Tel: 01296 738129
Tel: 07768 473222