Re: Europa-List: Weight of HPL 3 blade warp drive prop for ref

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Weight of HPL 3 blade warp drive prop for ref
From: graeme bird <graeme@gdbmk.co.uk>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 01:40:57

Well I have fitted to Woodcomp 3000/3W and done a couple of short initial test
flights. The LAA test schedule seems to imply that I might need to adjust the
microswitch positions but the Woodcomp manual says this should only be done at
the factory. Did anyone find it necessary to adjust them and if so did they do
it themselves of get Kevin involved? I guess I am asking Carl and David.

So far the take off seems much more rapid, but then it seemed to stop
accelerating
at just above 60kts and I have to go to climb and put the gear up. The top
end doesnt seem that much faster but then I may not have been applying full
power.
Not sure whether to display pressure or HP on the controller.

--------
Graeme Bird
G-UMPY
Mono Classic/XS FWFD 912ULS/Warp drive FP
Newby: 35 hours
g@gdbmk.co.uk

Read this topic online here: