Re: Europa-List: Possible New Build

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Possible New Build
From: Steven Pitt <steven.pitt2@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 09:21:27
Steve,
I think you have already made contact with Ian Rickard and may have
visited him already. I am sure he has told you all that needs to be told
about building the Europa but as a non engineer I would say that it is
within anyone's ability to build as I did.
I am based in Petersfield and my aircraft 'DH is based at Popham (one of
5 Europas there and the only trigear). Come over some time to see the
plane and talk further about the build.
I will be at Sywell possibly for the whole weekend depending on Europa's
requirements.
Regards
Steve Pitt
Chairman, Europa Club