Re: Europa-List: Weight of HPL 3 blade warp drive prop for ref

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Weight of HPL 3 blade warp drive prop for ref
From: David Joyce <davidjoyce@doctors.org.uk>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2012 15:01:37

Graeme, You want to adjust the fine limit to give you a
max static of 5650 . Significantly less will lose you some
power & more will put you at risk of over speeding if you
slam the throttle open in a go around situation. The
coarse stop will probably look after itself but you need
to be able to get a positive rate of climb at MAUW and
fully coarse. Adjusting the stops is not at all difficult.
Woodcomp will give you instructions if you ask them, or if
here are any problems I can probably find the instructions
they gave me.
Regards, David, G-XSDJ