Re: Europa-List: Re: The Standard Warning Light

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: The Standard Warning Light
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2012 21:27:20

Alan,

Good luck with the FLYdat reset.  Perhaps if you have to spend that 880 on a new
ignition module they will reset the FLYdat for free.

Seems to be a lot of Ducati parts on a Rotax engine.  It would be nice if we
could
come up with the Ducati part numbers so we could just go the the motorcycle
parts dealer and get them there.

Actually, over here, the spark plug cap, item #39, page 70 Lockwood Rotax
9-Series
Illustrated Parts Catalog, Part #265 240, is listed at $29.95 each (19.27).
The Electronic Modules are $925.86 each (595.82).  The difference must be your
VAT.

I hope you can get by spending a lot less than those prices.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com