Re: Europa-List: Stall/spin

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Stall/spin
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 12:44:14

David Joyce wrote:

>  I hope you will feel that the overall flavour does not do anything
> to cast doubts about the flying qualities of our planes, particulaly
> if 'made in UK'

Excellent David...thanks for sharing your expertise...though I confess
I stumbled over a couple of your UK colloquialisms...

I reckon I've spent funds on unanticipated expenses and delayed first
flight of my Ms. Europa for mods and accessories of FAR less import
than those required for installing the SmartAss...

I guess I can get past my resistance to setting up yet another
situation where I find a woman giving me advice.

Fred