Re: Europa-List: Stall/spin

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Stall/spin
From: PHILLIPS I <ivor.phillips@ntlworld.com>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2012 19:50:18
Hi David

As you know I have one fitted to G-IVER,

 On one occasion climbing For terrain avoidance I inadvertently allowed my
airspeed to decay to the point That Helen (I named her after mark=92s wife)
chimed in,   I am not saying that I wouldn=92t have realised that my airspe
ed
was getting low but it was very reassuring non the less,

The cost and fitting is to my mind a no brainer and I wouldn=92t hesitate i
recommending it to anybody interested in a extra level of safety at critica

Points in flight