RE: Europa-List: fuselage repair

Subject: RE: Europa-List: fuselage repair
From: Brian Davies <brian.davies@clara.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 10:39:14

Hi,

It is not possible to identify the exact location of the damage to the
fuselage from your picture.  Obviously, some areas are highly stressed and
other areas are not.  I think you have already answered you own question.
Talk to your inspector and get his advice on the best way to repair the
damage. It may require a repair scheme that needs LAA approval or it might
be possible to repair "using normal aviation practice".

Oh, and join the Europa Club so that you have access to a load of help when
building your Europa!

Go to www.theeuropaclub.org

Regards

Brian Davies