Europa-List: Re: fuselage repair

Subject: Europa-List: Re: fuselage repair
From: fireflier <fireflier@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 05:39:07

Hello

Many thanks to everyone for their replies to my earlier question its much
appreciated.

I have posted more photos showing roughly where the damage has occurred to the
fuselage.

the space to take the photos was limited so they are still not great but didn't
have anyone to help move the fuselage out to get better pictures sorry.

Looking inside the fuselage it appears to be on a part of the fuselage that does
not have any foam as part of the fuselage construction, therefore I presume
it is not part of the fuselage subjected to stress?

I have now joined the Europa club.

Many thanks for all your comments and suggestion's they are much appreciated.

Kind regards
fireflier

--------
Fireflier