Europa-List: fuselage repair

Subject: Europa-List: fuselage repair
From: fireflier <fireflier@btinternet.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2012 01:12:26

hello all

I'm new to the forum have just purchased a part built Europa kit.  However
whilst
transporting it back home it sustained some damage to the fuselage ( see picture
attached) the reason for my post is to ask your opinions as to how best
to repair this damage?

The kit is in storage at the moment but will be getting moved to my workshop
within
the next couple of weeks to allow me to start my build process.  My thoughts
are before tackling anything else I need to make a proper repair to the damage
sustained to the fuselage before continuing with the build.

When my inspector comes to check my workshop I will obviously discuss the repair
with him and get his opinions as how best to proceed with repairing the damage.

I would value any opinions and options from yourselves as to the best options to
make a repair to the damage.

Many thanks taking the time in reading my post and I shall look forward to
receiving
your thoughts and solutions.

Kind regards
Fireflier