Re: Europa-List: Re: ipad mount

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: ipad mount
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2012 23:16:37
Hello Barry,

yes - I have same opinion; a fuel totalizer is a
very useful equipment. That is why I installed it.
It is almost magic how accurate it shows how much
you spend, how much you have, how much you need to
your leg and how much you will have still left
after arrival to your destination etc. It coupled
to the 3rd GPS (Garmin HVS-35). I also have a fuel
pressure gauge which can give an early warning in
certain situations. That has once made my day.

We had really fun! Singing karaoke, having sauna,
good food and nice drinks and for example flying
Comp-Air 8 with a Walter Turbine (what a boost!)
with a mandatory deal baleing out! Kim was there
because he was awarded to get "The Longist
Distance to Come" (from LA California) and I was
there because because awarded to get "The Shortest
Distance to come" (40 nm from EFTP). I flew
together with Kim about 6 hrs and that was
awesome. He is a man with great Europa experience
and clear thoughts as well as wonderful sense of
humour.

The weather during the weekend was mostly between
acceptable and good, flights from EFTP to ESVB, to
2xEFJM and to EFHF and back succeeded as planned
on Wed, Fri, Sun and Mon with a good VFR
marginals.

All the participants of EAN 2012 got a miniature
composite fast build (aluminium!) kit "Europa
MultiG" to complete with four (4) different
landing gear style to suit for every possible
taste.

Read more from the next Europa Magazine!

You are always welcome here. How about EAN 2013
???

Cheers, Raimo

-----Alkuper=E4inen viesti-----