Europa-List: Re: ipad mount

Subject: Europa-List: Re: ipad mount
From: tennant <barrington.tennant@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2012 08:02:43

Hi You 2,

Have fun this weekend.

I'm stuck inside renovating the kids apartments this weekend. I am trying to
steal
the time to fly down to Bruno's club airfield open day tomorrow for a couple
of hours.
Because my first flight was in 1997 all this digital "schnick schnack" was not
available. However like you I use a fuel totaliser which I think should be
compulsory
as should a fuel pressure warning lamp.
My Skymap is coupled to a wing leveler / A.P. and thats it.
Its enough to get me from Spain to Scandinavia.
I also used to use only an electric turn coordinator in reduced visibility but
now I have a horizon as well.

Hope to meet you some time.

Barry

--------