Re: Europa-List: Talking of Fuel Vent Lines...

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Talking of Fuel Vent Lines...
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 26 Apr 2012 20:42:24
Bud and others,
one more thing: what would be a good way to retrofit a more fuctional
fuel breathing system?
I have a Mono and I built its fuel breathing system as per a building
manual. I have no difficulties to fill it up (some Mono owners need to
lift the tail to get air out before filling totally full). But, when
filling very last few litres, I have to do it very slowly. And listen
carefully that sound like an elephant is sleeping when the system is
breathing. Otherwise it will spill /burble some fuel out and that is
uncomfortable and maybe a risk for blames in some circumstances.
Cheers, Raimo
OH-XRT
Finland

-------