Re: Europa-List: Airmaster AP332: replacement of slip ring brishes

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Airmaster AP332: replacement of slip ring brishes
From: Raimo Toivio <raimo.toivio@rwm.fi>
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012 19:47:35
Dear Bob,

do you remember how much the MT brushes protrude out of the box ie. what
is the lenght of the unsupported brush part = the cap between slip
rings and a brush box brush side ?

I my case (just what happen to be in my Rotax & Airmaster combination)
this measure is about 1 mm or even less. I think then it is no matter if
brushes are a bit =9Ctrailing=9D,
=9Cstraight=9D or even =9Cleading=9D.

They will anyway soon worn out to totall slip ring contact.

Cheers, Raimo
Finland
OH-XRT