Re: Europa-List: mass balance stop and pushrod containment assembly

Subject: Re: Europa-List: mass balance stop and pushrod containment assembly
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 15:27:07
Rowland=0Ahave a look at these pix. Tempo attach the splash mouldings with
the top clecoed on then finish the assembly with the top off.=0AGraham=0A
=0A=0A________________________________=0A From: Rowland Carson <rowlandcars
on@gmail.com>=0ATo: Europa e-mail list list <europa-list@matronics.com> =0A
Sent: Wednesday, 18 April 2012, 13:05=0ASubject: Europa-List: mass balance
stop and pushrod containment assembly=0A =0A--> Europa-List message posted
by: Rowland Carson <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>=0A=0AI recall that a long time
 ago someone (perhaps Graham Singleton) posted a method of making the layup
 to connect the top end of bulkhead that provides the mass balance stops an
d the pitch pushrod containment to the fuselage top. The principle was to m
ake some sort of splash moulding, if I remember rightly, before bonding on
the fuselage top moulding. I thought at the time it seemed a great idea and
 I thought I'd remember how to fetch it up again.=0A=0AHowever, despite sea
rching through all the available e-mail list archives, I don't seem to be a
ble to hit on the right keyword(s) to bring up that posting.=0A=0AI did fin
d something by Dave Simpson on 28 Jan 2002, but that isn't quite what I am
looking for as it appears to be applicable _after_ the top is on.=0A=0ACan
anyone point me to the source of this? Any clues welcome - who proposed it,
 when was it posted, or the full text if you have it available.=0A=0Ain fri
endship=0A=0ARowland=0A=0A| Rowland Carson- - - - - ... that's Ro
wland with a 'w' ...=0A| <rowlandcarson@gmail.com>- - - - - - h
ttp://www.rowlandcarson.org.uk=0A| Skype, Twitter: rowland_carson- -
- Facebook: Rowland Carson=0A| pictures: http://picasaweb.google.com/rowl