Europa-List: The Europa Club Online Payments System

Subject: Europa-List: The Europa Club Online Payments System
From: Brian Davies <brian.davies@clara.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 16:40:45
I am pleased to announce that we have finally overcome the technical
difficulties caused by the loss of our old website.

The payment system and the members only area can now be accessed on our new
Europa Club website at www.theeuropaclub.org

Would those members who have been patiently waiting to spend their money now
go the website and click on the words in the Member Services area of the
home page to renew their membership.

A number of people have been working very hard to fix this problem but
special thanks should go to Rowland Carson who did most of the detailed
work.

Best regards

Brian Davies

Membership secretary