RE: {Spam?} Re: Europa-List: UK Insurance

Subject: RE: {Spam?} Re: Europa-List: UK Insurance
From: Pete Lawless <pete@lawless.info>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2012 17:04:01

Thanks to all who recommend Traffords, they came up trumps at under 1,200 a
saving of over 650 from the Jennings quote.  They were even able to do the
whole thing over the phone as my PC has been down all day after I removed a
Linux partition last night.

All now back up and running, aeroplane insured and Traffords highly
recommended!

Regards

Pete