Europa-List: Rotax 914 fuel pressure

Subject: Europa-List: Rotax 914 fuel pressure
From: Roland <schmidtroland@web.de>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 11:27:06

Fellow Rotax 914 Jockeys,

forgive me this odd question please.

I have my Europa stored in the trailer and was doing some avionic checks when I
noticed the fuel pressure was almost nothing indicated on the conventional Rotax
gauge with one pump running and only about 0,15 bar (not steady) with the
boost pump switched on. The lower red line on the gauge is 0,25 bar. I can
clearly
hear both pumps running.

I don't know the aircraft that well since I bought it last year and thus cannot
recall if that value changed. I also haven't tried yet with the engine running
but my last flight was completely uneventful.

I regard that as a vital question and would appreciate your opinion on this
item.
Do I have to worry?

Happy (rest) Easter.

Roland