Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 5 Msgs - 04/07/12

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Europa-List Digest: 5 Msgs - 04/07/12
From: Karel Vranken <karelvranken9@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 8 Apr 2012 18:59:52
Sorry Nev,
 I used Evans from the beginning, now 480 hours ago. After five years I
didn't have to join a single drop. I changed the rubber hoses and applied
the ones from Stefan Ingmarsson. No corrosion at all detected in the
cooling system. I modified the cowling and had never temperature issues.
Karel Vranken F-PKRL XS mono #447 912ULS Airmaster CSU.