Re: Europa-List: Rough running 912S

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Rough running 912S
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2012 18:37:19

Richard,

When you have the carbs off, check the condition of the needles and orifices.
Ensure there is nothing providing a partial blockage to the orifice on either
carb.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com