Re: Europa-List: post curing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: post curing
From: Richard Iddon <riddon@sent.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2012 14:29:31

Hi William.

I built an 'oven' out of 2in Polystyrene sheets and used an electric greenhouse
fan heater turned up to max for heat. To maintain an even temperature I wired
a thermostat from an immersion heater into the mains supply and poked the sensor
probe through the polystyrene. Worked a treat.

Richard Iddon

G-RIXS

Airborne once more.