Re: Europa-List: post curing

Subject: Re: Europa-List: post curing
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2012 07:37:06

Will,

You can see what I did by going to:
http://www.europaowners.org/main.php?g2_itemId=60876

I have pictures of the oven, heaters and temperature.

The oven was made by covering a rolling work bench I made up with 1" blue
insulating
foam.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com