RE: Europa-List: Re: Throttle Cables

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Re: Throttle Cables
From: Bob Harrison <ptag.dev@tiscali.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2012 08:20:09

Hi! Juergen,
It is my understanding that the original type of cables should always have
been spring pulled to fully open (in the event of cable breaking ) at no
time were they to be used in the "push" mode. In my opinion the most likely
cables to be used to have a push or pull capability would be a Boden cable
specifically designed for such application and also specifically length
sized also, but as good as they are it would be unlikely that the existing
springs would be suitable under such arrangement .
Regards
Bob Harrison G-PTAG .