Re: Europa-List: Duke Engineering

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Duke Engineering
From: Fred Klein <fklein@orcasonline.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 09:10:14
> Interestingly, when you go to the You Tube site, a number of other
> "new concept" engines come up on the right side of the screen.
> There appear to be a lot of people working on alternatives to the
> usual four stroke engine.

        If I was in the small aircraft powerplant business, I'd be putting my
R & D $ in electrics...

        Think about it...the $ required to develop and get to market a new
concept internal combustion engine...simply enormous, and how big is
that market?

        The investors were not too kind to the talented folks behind the
Gemini engine.

        Fred