Re: Europa-List: Re: EuropaOwners.Org Has Shut Down??

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: EuropaOwners.Org Has Shut Down??
From: Robert Borger <rlborger@mac.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 09:26:19

Europaphiles,

I don't have Steve D's e-mail address so I can't contact him.  I did send an
e-mail
to Jos at the last e-mail address I had for him.

Hopefully, things can be put back to normal before too long.

Blue skies & tailwinds,
Bob Borger
Europa XS Tri, Rotax 914, Airmaster C/S Prop.
Little Toot Sport Biplane, Lycoming Thunderbolt AEIO-320 EXP
3705 Lynchburg Dr.
Corinth, TX  76208-5331
Cel: 817-992-1117
rlborger@mac.com

On Jan 30, 2012, at 9:02 AM, Jeff B wrote:

> All,
>
> This is only speculation, but it looks as though the site has been hacked, as
I've been receiving "junk" mail from the email addresses of some of the members,
here.

> Jeff - Baby Blue
>
> On 1/29/2012 8:37 AM, jglazener wrote:
>> -->  Europa-List message posted by: "jglazener"<j.glazener@planet.nl>
>>
>> I very much hope not. It would seem a bit strange that after all those years
and all the work they have put into it they would just shut it down without
warning,
and leave only a cryptic and cynical remark.

>> I put a lot of effort into the Gallery, and basically its the only record I
have of my build. It would not exactly make my day if it had all just vanished..