Re: Europa-List: Re: EuropaOwners.Org Has Shut Down??

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: EuropaOwners.Org Has Shut Down??
From: Jeff B <topglock@cox.net>
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 09:02:18

All,

This is only speculation, but it looks as though the site has been
hacked, as I've been receiving "junk" mail from the email addresses of
some of the members, here.

Jeff - Baby Blue

On 1/29/2012 8:37 AM, jglazener wrote:
> -->  Europa-List message posted by: "jglazener"<j.glazener@planet.nl>
>
> I very much hope not. It would seem a bit strange that after all those years
and all the work they have put into it they would just shut it down without
warning,
and leave only a cryptic and cynical remark.

> I put a lot of effort into the Gallery, and basically its the only record I
> have
of my build. It would not exactly make my day if it had all just vanished..