RE: Europa-List: Bottom cut-outs

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Bottom cut-outs
From: Gary Leinberger <Gary.Leinberger@millersville.edu>
Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2011 13:18:10
Being a belt and suspenders guy, I would put BID on the top of the aluminum
 and run up the inside of the tunnel wall to carry the load up the sides. I
 wouldn't bolt it but rather rivet it (just to hold it in place or clamp it
 until the glue dries - then glass it in place - you are never going to tak
e it out I assume. You can also use the aluminum and/or the fliberglass to
provide the lip to hold the door flush to the bottom and to hold your nut p
lates for mounting the door. (Wrap the door in saran wrap and use as the fo
rm for the lip - as you probably know.)

I have been working with Bud Yerly and he has convinced me to nutplate ever
ything - so I can remove stuff without a helper.

Gary Leinberger
Associate Professor
Finance
McComsey Hall 340