Re: Europa-List: RE: door warp

Subject: Re: Europa-List: RE: door warp
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2011 09:21:26
Bikk=0Aimho this is the best way to do it. As you say, there is no l;oad on
 the door or =0Athe fuselage. All loads are absorbed by the strut linkage.
=0AVery clever but a lot of work. Be nice if someone produced the parts. ho
w about =0Ait Justin Kennedy?=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A_________________________
_______=0AFrom: William McClellan <wilwood@earthlink.net>=0ATo: "Europa-Lis
t@matronics.com" <Europa-List@matronics.com>=0ASent: Friday, 28 October, 20
11 15:21:25=0ASubject: Europa-List: RE: door warp=0A=0AThere is a mod I bel
ieve first conceived by Ted Gladstone and Justin Kennedy.  =0AKingsley Hurs
t adapted it further and I took Kingsley's method and modified it =0Afor my
 installation.  The bracket hinge system removes essentially all load the
=0Astrut puts on the door and frame, whether the original or subsequent doo
r strut =0Amod is used.  Attached is a picture of the Gladstone door hinge.
  =0A=0A=0ABill McClellan=0AA164 XS