Europa-List: Bungee

Subject: Europa-List: Bungee
From: Bryan Allsop <bryanallsop@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 1 Oct 2011 11:51:46

Having waited for two weeks for Europa to supply me with replacement bungee
 (shock) cord for the monowheel undercarriage=2C they have supplied a lengt
h of 12mm diameter chord. The bungee I took out was 10mm=2C and that was a
squeeze. Anyone who has tried it knows that the bungee has to fit through t
wo narrow gaps=2C and fitting it is difficult. Clearly 10 mm bungee is easi
ly available on line=2C but before I go ahead=2C can anyone confirm that 10
 mm is the correct size? I am not convinced that the staff at Europa would
know the answer. My regards to those who may think that I no longer exist.
 Bryan Allsop