Re: Europa-List: Sealing the water and oil coolers in a Classic

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Sealing the water and oil coolers in a Classic
From: Tim Ward <ward.t@xtra.co.nz>
Date: Wed, 28 Sep 2011 20:48:57

Hi guys,
I did the oil cooler move below the spinner for the Rotax 912s and it has been
very successful.
I control the amount of oil cooling required in winter by putting aluminum tape
over the cooler.
Works a treat! Peter Kemper was the original builder to do the modification.
Also looks very stylish.

Only I can say that!

Cheers,

Tim