RE: Europa-List: Door closed switches

Subject: RE: Europa-List: Door closed switches
From: Gavin and Anne Lee <gavanne@iconz.co.nz>
Date: Tue, 20 Sep 2011 20:25:36
Hi Tony
Yes I use a door open light on the instrument panel which is operated by the
rear shoot bolts on the doors, either shoot bolt when it is not in place
will activate the light.  I just used common micro switches from Dick Smith
(the lever type) and once I had the doors fitted just bonded them in place
so that the shoot bolt was activating the switch, there are connections on
the switch for either circuit open or closed so connect to suit, obviously
want the circuit open when the door is closed.
Works fine, never had a problem with them.

Cheers
Gavin Lee.....#355      ZK-EPA