Re: Europa-List: Scouts air experience this weekend at Defford Croft far

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Scouts air experience this weekend at Defford Croft farm
From: houlihan <houlihan@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 11:57:32
Hi Alasdair

Thanks for thinking of the scouts if you cannot get to Texel, I agreed to
the scouts event before I knew the Texel details and would have liked to get
to both but that the way things are !.

The meeting is to be held at Defford croft farm, information is available on
their web site  http://www.defford-croftfarm.co.uk/  All the information
required can be found there including live weather from a local site.

Pilots are invited by the Scouts organisation and will be asked to sign a
simple form indicating that they meet the new reduced requirements.
A signature is all that is required, no documents needed on the day. I have
attached a copy of the form for you to check that all is OK.

All that is required is lots of common sense, follow any marshaller signals
and stay safe.
Ron Shell will be there with his pancake machine so we should not go hungry.

More info if you need it from me or John Bean.

Best regards
Tim Houlihan

ps I am at school today so I will send the document mentioned when I get
home
I hope to catch up with you on Saturday but only if you do not get to Texel.