Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa Trigear Trailer

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Europa Trigear Trailer
From: Trevpond@aol.com
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 12:18:16
Martin,

I cut a slot approx 3 inches wide at each end of the mainwheel pads and
then used ratchet tie down straps under the pads and through the slots.
Ratchet up until tyre flattens a bit and I guarantee that there will be no
movement.

I made up a length of seatbelt material with a loop at each end and then
put the hook of the winch wire through one end and attach the other to the
nose  gear frame to get the aircraft onto the trailer.

regards

Trevor