Re: Europa-List: Scouts air experience this weekend at Defford Croft far

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Scouts air experience this weekend at Defford Croft farm
From: Alasdair Milne <milneab@btinternet.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Sep 2011 08:24:01
Dear Tim,

I am booked to go to Texel but the weather looks bad/iffy so please send
me the details and I will use your fly in as my stand by.  Please
forgive me for the implied slight!

Did you manage to Sywell last weekend?  I booked an early slot both
Saturday and Sunday.  Cloudbase at Brimpton was below 1000ft on Saturday
until the afternoon, being continuously TAFed that it would clear
imminently so that I ended up too late to either drive or fly and on
Sunday it rained until noon.

Still hoping that this weekend will be better.

Yours,

Alasdair