Europa-List: Re: Navaid servo, full left aileron

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Navaid servo, full left aileron
From: zwakie <mz@cariama.nl>
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2011 03:41:28

I have given it some good thought and decided there is no point trying to stick
with a type of servo from the Ice-age for which no real support exists.

I have decided that I will order a new servo from Trio, as you all probably know
these servos have more advanced security features compared to the Navaid servo,
and the Trio company provides excellent customer-service. These to me were
the prime reasons for my decision, the fact that people are asking big money
for used Navaid servos that come without any warranty also made my call a little
easier...

Thanks to all for your highly valued input both on list as direct email. This
once
again showed me the power of the wonderful Europa community!

--------
Marcel
(Europa Classic Tri-Gear PH-MZW)

Read this topic online here: