Europa-List: Re: Navaid servo, full left aileron

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Navaid servo, full left aileron
From: zwakie <mz@cariama.nl>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 00:37:24

>From thorouhgly reading the manuals I found another possible cause: the server
zero position sitting outside the zone of travel.

This however raises another question: from a safety point of view I would not
expect
the design to allow this zero point to change or shift once it has been
set. Given the gear-type of design I would not find this likely either.

Therfore another question to the list: Did anybody ever experience the zero
point
to shift or suddenly change?

--------
Marcel