Europa-List: Re: Navaid servo, full left aileron

Subject: Europa-List: Re: Navaid servo, full left aileron
From: zwakie <mz@cariama.nl>
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2011 04:40:35

Thank you all for the good suggestions.

The behavior occurs on ground, both with and without GPS connected and in TRK
and
CRS mode. I observe the exact same behavior that the old setup (with the navaid
head) showed after I had an official shop install my Mode-S transponder.
Before that work was done, I never saw the servo giving full aileron deflection,
this is why my mind was locked into suspecting the wiring. I did not and even
consider the possibility that it might be OK after completing the setups as
Frans suggests.

Thank you Frans for your clear and elaborate explanations. I will drive to the
airport tomorrow morning and follow up your suggestions (alongside the part of
the manual describing setup of course :) ), and see what that brings...

--------
Marcel
(Europa Classic Tri-Gear PH-MZW)

Read this topic online here: