Re: Europa-List: Re: Landing gear Failure, ATTN Bud Yerly

Subject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Landing gear Failure, ATTN Bud Yerly
From: GRAHAM SINGLETON <grahamsingleton@btinternet.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Jun 2011 23:22:39
Thanks Bud :-)=0AGraham=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A=0A________________________________
=0AFrom: Bud Yerly <budyerly@msn.com>=0ATo: europa-list@matronics.com=0ASen
t: Sunday, 12 June, 2011 21:14:56=0ASubject: Re: Europa-List: Re: Landing g
ear Failure, ATTN Bud Yerly=0A=0A=EF=BB      =EF=BB  =0A Photo E-mail
  =0A Play        slideshow | Download        images  =0AGraham and others,
=0AI see my first email did not get sent complete with photo's and  discuss
ion.=0AAlso, I did not include on the net the answer to Jeff.=0AFirst, I wi
ll reprint my answer to Jeff on his probable cause.=0ASecond, I will includ
e the design and installation considerations on the  mono =0Ahopefully addr
essing the over center on down design: