Re: Europa-List: FW: rudder pedal adjustment

Subject: Re: Europa-List: FW: rudder pedal adjustment
From: Kevin Challis <kevinmarie@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2011 18:42:27
Mike

I am 5' 8" and the standard set up is fine. I know someone shorter who has a
 thicker  seat back & bottom which can be slipped in. This setup works well w
ith no permanent mods being required.

Kevin

On 10 May 2011, at 17:38, "Mike Gamble" <mp.gamble@talktalk.net> wrote:

> Re sent due bounce--
> Sent: 16 April 2011 21:37
> To: europa-list@matronics.com
> Subject: rudder pedal adjustment
>

> How do we adjust the rudder pedals for short ar=94s like myself afte
r aircraft completion? The manual suggests cable shortening using home made t
riangular 3 bolt clamps in the rear fuse  but these would bounce around  the
 fuselage bottom of the XS with the extended tail wheel. So far I have been u
sing cushions to adjust the body. What are others doing?

=========
=========
=========
=========