Europa-List: Re: The demise of AvGas

Subject: Europa-List: Re: The demise of AvGas
From: rampil <ira.rampil@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Apr 2011 08:17:36

Hey Scout,

Please chill a little!

I am not a fan of the current US administration at all. The Dems have
done nothing but seriously hurt my industry and livelihood.

That said, politics is not very welcome here, particularly poisonous
commentary.

Furthermore, you're a little late to the party.  The EPA, FAA, AOPA,
and EAA have all said that killing AvGas is not on the table at all until
an agreeable substitute is found for the full fleet.  This is not an easy
task for the chemical engineers and will take years, then years of testing
until everyone is happy.  If Swift actually pans out, maybe it will only
be a decade.

--------
Ira N224XS

Read this topic online here: